Riverbank Partners are leading consulting firms, well established in our target markets. In order to become a Partner, your company must:
- Have functional competencies in Banking Business and Financial Products
- Experience in Planning, Control, Accounting, Risk
- IT Competencies, specially ETL and Reporting.
As a Riverbank Partner you will get the following benefits:
- Access to a Solution that effectively addresses Bank’s core business areas
- Access to a tool that will help your Company to diversify contacts in Banks, from IT to Business Departments (Planning, Management Control, Accounting, Marketing, Risk)
- Additional Margin and Revenue resulting from A4B licenses reselling
- Revenue resulting from A4B Implementation Consulting and Customization – Business Consulting, KPI’s Definition, Reports Development , Workflows Definition, etc.
- Revenue resulting from developing ETL framework to extract data from source systems (Core, Trading, HR, ERP, etc).
- Long standing recurrent revenue resulting from post-implementation maintenance.
Join Riverbank Partner Network today!
Riverbank has forged strategic partnerships with leading global and local companies, to provide project management, implementation, customer support, and other expertise to the banking and financial services sector.
Together, our strategic partners support A4B implementations in tens of countries, delivering high standards consulting services.